|AMAX ClusterMax™ SuperG Key Features:
AMAX’s ClusterMax™ SuperG Tesla preconfigured cluster comes with preinstalled with
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/6.x, 64-bit or SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 11x, Red Hat Enterprise MRG
- CUDA 4.x, 5.x Toolkit and SDK
- Clustering software (IBM Platform Cluster Manager, Bright Cluster Manager)
GPU Software Development Tools
- Optional C-based software development tools and various libraries for GPUs
- CUDA compatible clustering software
Complete Cluster Distribution
- Free IPMI management suite
- Seamless standard and custom application integration & cluster installation
- Firmware upgrades & BIOS modification
- Multiple Interconnect Options: InfiniBand, Fibre channel, Ethernet (Gigabit, 10GbE)
Clustered File Storage (from Terabyte to Petabyte):
- Hardware design & software stack
- Lustre / Open source file system (Redundancy across system nodes)
Complete Cluster Assembly and Set Up Services:
- Configuration of cluster nodes and the network
- Installation of applications and computers to offer a true replacement of the customers’ IT department
- Rapid deployment
- Energy efficient cluster cabinets, high performance UPS and power distribution units for expert installation and setup of rack-optimized nodes, cabling, rails, and other peripherals
NVIDIA Tesla GPU Computing Accelerator Features:
GPUs powered by the massively parallel CUDA architecture
Delivers cluster performance at 1/20th the power and 1/10th the cost of CPU-only systems based on the latest quad core CPUs.
CUDA programming environment with broad support of programming languages and APIs
Choose C, C++, OpenCL, DirectCompute, or Fortran to express application parallelism and take advantage of the “Fermi” GPU’s innovative architecture.
Meets a critical requirement for datacenters and supercomputing centers deploying GPUs on a large scale with uncompromised computing accuracy and reliability.
NVIDIA® Parallel DataCache™
Accelerates algorithms such as physics solvers, ray-tracing, and sparse matrix multiplication where data addresses are not known beforehand.
NVIDIA® GigaThread™ Engine
Maximizes the throughput by faster context switching, concurrent kernel execution, and improved thread block scheduling.
Turbocharges system performance by executing data transfers, even when the computing cores are busy.
System Monitoring Features
Simplifies management and monitoring post-installation. Remote capabilities as well as status lights on the front and rear of the unit ensures IT staff can see the status whether they are on the either side of the rack
AMAX HPC Management Suite Features
Turnkey Software Stacks for AMAX Cluster Solutions